Legal Information and Technicality
Dr. Paolo Soro is a Chartered Accountant and an Auditor who works also (in accordance with the national regulations) as a consulting professional in several fields; he is registered under the Section A (“Albo esercenti”) of the association of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts of Cagliari, Sardinia (“Ordine dei dottori commercialisti e degli esperti contabili di Cagliari), since 30/04/1987. His firm locations are in Cagliari, (zip code: 09127) at Via Ada Negri 10 (first floor) and 12 (first floor), in Rome at Via Ferdinando Galiani 5 (zip code: 00191) and in Milan at via Roberto Lepetit 8/10 (zip code: 20124).
Fiscal code: SROPLA61M25G113S
VAT number: 01650820929
To provide correct and transparent information, the laws below are the current rules which may be of some interest for clients, and other visitors of this website.
In order to consult the most updated version of these laws, we kindly invite you to visit the website promoted by the Italian Ministry of Justice www.normeinrete.it
• Law 50/92 – Right of withdrawal
• Law 633/41 - Copyright
• Law 70/03 – E-commerce
• Law 185/99 – Contracts
Disclaimer: by surfing on and participating in this website acknowledge of what is stated below.
READ CAREFULLY: in case you would find even only one of the conditions below unacceptable, we invite you not to use paolosoro.it; the web master and his staff consider your navigation and/or participation an explicit consent to what is written in this page.
Contents use and consultation
It is no permitted to modify, post, send, sell, copy, make extracts, distribute or show any part of the content, except to copy it solely for personal use or to share the contents on your own social media profiles. It is forbidden to copy or adapt the HTML code that paolosoro.it created to generate its webpages.
The term ‘contents’ of paolosoro.it means any information of any kind: news, software, pictures, videos, graphic elements, music, design, sounds and any material or service in general that you find on paolosoro.it including, without any limitation, e-mails sent by the visitors of the website, and all the other contents produced by our editorial staff or by external collaborators. The content above is property of the web master of paolosoro.it, and it is protected by domestic and international laws on copyright for the protection of literary and artistic property and databases.
Rules regarding forum of discussions and blog of paolosoro.it can be used solely for the individuals search of information and laws purposes. It is absolutely forbidden to:
Share information in an incomplete, inaccurate, misrepresented or misleading manner
Assume the identity of third parties (persons or entities) or represent fake relationships with any person or entity;
Publish gross, rude, fraudulent, illegal, threatening, abusive contents;
Threaten any person or entity;
Responding to ads shown for purposes different from acquiring information for personal use;
Send materials against current rules, contractual obligations or fiduciary relationships;
send, or become recipients of unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
intentionally violate Italian, international or foreign rules or laws;
post ads in discussions areas;
Each visitor is liable for any statement, act and omission.
For those services that require a registration, each visitor is liable for any statement, act and omission that may be directly connected with the use of his/her personal account, registration or password.
Share to third parties his/her own personal password, except the case in which the person take full responsibility for it.
The website admin has the right to close the personal account of any user any time in case of violation of any disposition.
The website admin does not have to check all users’ messages; he/she has the right to change or remove any message if he/she find them inappropriate or violating the rules of this agreement.
The website admin is not responsible and, if it is the case, will be indemnified for any claims, costs, charges, damages or losses that he may incur as a result of violations of the rules, by users, they agreed with this agreement.
1. Contents of this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The website admin cannot and will not guarantee the completeness, accuracy and precision of the opportunities, news and information posted in each section of this website. The use of the website and its materials is at your own risk.
2. The webmaster does not guarantee that the website will work flawlessly nor that it and the server will be completely protected from virus or other damaging mechanisms. The website admin is not liable for costs that may arise by using this website or any of its materials.
3. The webmaster is not liable, with respect of anyone who would learn directly or indirectly of the contents of this website, for any physical or moral damage resulting from the direct or indirect use of what is published on this website. These damages include, but are not limited to, loss damage caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the user of the material, and events beyond its control in interpreting, compiling, delivering or returning any part published and available in the portal
4. the web master is not responsible for any decision or action taken from users or others based on the contents published and reported. All the information published in the portal ought to be used with the consideration that they may contain mistakes and inaccuracies.
5. The domain owner of www.paolosoro.it does not have any contractual or extra contractual responsibility resulting from the contents and from the publications available on the website www.paolosoro.it or from their use.
6. The webmaster relies on source of information that he/she consider reliable, nonetheless he/she is not liable in any way for the accuracy, completenessor truthfulness of all the materials published and available. The webmaster does not give any guarantees.
7. In case one or more of the rules written above would be against the law, the remaining rules and dispositions will still be effective.
8. Surfing on and participating in this website occur in the awareness and acceptance of all that has been previously expressed.
This website use the information and communication technologies of the so called Web 2.0 that allows dynamism and wide freedom of interaction with users; it is a full-responsive website so that it can be fully appreciated and used from any type of device (desktop, laptop, mobile) and it is optimized for all Internet browsers; it allows the subscription to RSS feed and it offers a connected app for smartphone and tablet, both on Apple e Android OSs.